Current courses (Spring, 2007):
My teaching is in the areas of:
- Visual Studies and new media:
- I290-3, The Social Life of Visual Media, Spring,
- IS212, Information in Society: Science and Technology
Studies (STS) applied to information technology and knowledge communities.
- User needs, user-centered design, and usability assessment
- IS214, Needs and Usability Assessment
- Social approaches to information and information technology
- Fall, 2004: IS203, Social
and Organizational Issues of Information (with Peter Lyman)
required introductory course surverying a variety of issues
related to social and organizational aspects of information and
- IS204, Information Users and Society: required introductory
course surverying a variety of issues related to social aspects
of information and information technolgy.
to even earlier course syllabi.